Cruise Moab will be from Tuesday May 3rd through Sunday May 8th, 2016.
Cruise Moab HQ will once again be at Slickrock Camp Ground.
- Event check-in, vehicle safety inspection, dinner and raffle will be in the parking lot just south of Slickrock Campground (no driving required).
- Cruise Moab is a TLCA sanctioned event. You must be a current TLCA member to participate in Cruise Moab 2016. Click here to join TLCA or renew your membership.
- Basic cost of registration is again $175. Click here to get all the details about what's included and additional fees that may be required based on which trails you select.
Have a question about your registration?
Click here to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schedule of Events
- Tuesday, May 3rd
Kokopelli overnight run begins
- Wednesday, May 4th
For most participants, we recommend arriving
on Wednesday by mid-afternoon
Registration check-in and orientation
Vehicle safety inspection
San Rafael Swell overnight run begins
Night run on Hells Revenge trail
- Thursday, May 5th
Guided trail runs: DAY 1
Vendor Night in the evening
- Friday, May 6th
Guided trail runs: DAY 2
The famous raffle & award dinner, starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 7th
Guided trail runs: DAY 3
- Sunday, May 8th
Cleanup and departure
- Be sure to follow us if you use Facebook to stay plugged in as well.
Trails & SPONSORS
- Trail descriptions - an overview of each Moab area trail and how it is rated for your vehicle and driver skills.
- Trail rating system - our 1-10 rating system, inlcuding what your vehicle will need to conquer each level of trail.
Enjoy a trail run sponsored and led by one of your favorite Toyota 4x4 businesses or clubs.
Volunteer to Help
Can you lead a trail? Do you have great mechanic skills? Are you a doctor, nurse, fireman, EMT or cop in your real life? Are you just a friendly person who wouldn't mind helping with registration on Wednesday or selling some raffle tickets on Friday night? We need you! Please let us know by filling out the form below and sending it to email@example.com .
Volunteers are always needed at Cruise Moab, If you'd like to be a Trail Leader, Trail Gunner, or help out in any other way please fill out the following form and send it in with your registration.
2016 VOLUNTEER FORM: Excel Format (preferred) or PDF Format
Here are some good links about Moab.
Contact the Cruise Moab 2016 committee chairman:
- Jeff Zepp, (303)674-2386, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our mailing address is:
Cruise Moab, P.O. Box 260175 Lakewood, CO 80226-0175
This is not a quick way to get a response from us. Please call or email!
Past events + Pictures
Pics from previous Cruise Moab events: