Tuesday, April 30 - Sunday, May 5, 2013.
Online registration is now open! Click the link above to register.
**Final trail assignments will be confirmed after registration is closed**
Cruise Moab HQ will once again be at Slickrock Camp Ground.
- Event registration and tech inspection will be at Slickrock Campground.
- Dinner and Raffle will be in the parking area next to the campground (no driving required).
Have a question about your registration?
Click here to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Trail rating system - our 1-10 rating system, inlcuding what your vehicle will need to conquer each level of trail.
- Trail descriptions - an overview of each Moab area trail and how it is rated for your vehicle and driver skills.
Volunteer to Help
Can you lead a trail? Do you have great mechanic skills? Are you a doctor, nurse, fireman, EMT or cop in your real life? Are you just a friendly person who wouldn't mind helping with registration on Wednesday or selling some raffle tickets on Friday night? We need you! Please let us know by filling out the form below and sending it to email@example.com .
Volunteers are always needed at Cruise Moab, If you'd like to be a Trail Leader, Trail Gunner, or help out in any other way please fill out the following form and send it in with your registration.
2013 VOLUNTEER FORM: Excel Format (preferred) or PDF Format
Here are some good links about Moab.
Contact the Cruise Moab 2013 committee
- Dave Kaiser: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-670-5598.
- Our mailing address is:
Cruise Moab, P.O. Box 260175 Lakewood, CO 80226-0175
This is not a quick way to get a response from us. Please call or email!
Schedule of Events
- Tuesday, April 30th
Kokopelli overnight run begins.
- Wednesday, May 1
Vehicle safety inspection.
Registration and orientation.
San Rafael Swell overnight run begins.
- Thursday, May 2
Guided trail runs: DAY 1
Vendor Night and slide show in the evening
- Friday, May 3
Guided trail runs: DAY 2
The famous raffle & award dinner, starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 4
Guided trail runs: DAY 3
- Sunday, May 5
Cleanup and departure.
Past events + Pictures
Pics from previous Cruise Moab events: 1999 |