Cruise Moab 2015:
Tues. April 28 - Sat. May 2, 2015.
A great time was had by all. See you in 2016!
Cruise Moab HQ will once again be at Slickrock Camp Ground.
- Event registration, vehicle safety inspection, dinner and raffle will be in the parking lot just south of Slickrock Campground (no driving required).
- Cruise Moab is a TLCA sanctioned event. You must be a current TLCA member to participate in Cruise Moab 2015. Click here to join TLCA or renew your membership.
- Basic cost of registration is $175. Click here to get all the details about what's included and additional fees that may be required based on which trails you select.
Have a question about your registration?
Click here to send an email to email@example.com.
Schedule of Events
- Tuesday, April 28th
Kokopelli overnight run begins
- Wednesday, April 29
For most participants, we recommend arriving
on Wednesday by mid-afternoon
Registration check-in and orientation
Vehicle safety inspection
San Rafael Swell overnight run begins
New! Night run on Hells Revenge trail
- Thursday, April 30
Guided trail runs: DAY 1
Vendor Night in the evening
- Friday, May 1
Guided trail runs: DAY 2
The famous raffle & award dinner, starting at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, May 2
Guided trail runs: DAY 3
- Sunday, May 3
Cleanup and departure
Trails & SPONSORS
- Trail descriptions - an overview of each Moab area trail and how it is rated for your vehicle and driver skills.
- Trail rating system - our 1-10 rating system, inlcuding what your vehicle will need to conquer each level of trail.
NEW! We're running 2 trails that are new to Cruise Moab in 2015: Jax Trax (rated 5) and The Pickle (rated 7). Check out our Trail Descriptions to learn more about these new trails.
Enjoy a trail run sponsored and led by one of your favorite Toyota 4x4 businesses or clubs.
Here's the current list:
Volunteer to Help
Can you lead a trail? Do you have great mechanic skills? Are you a doctor, nurse, fireman, EMT or cop in your real life? Are you just a friendly person who wouldn't mind helping with registration on Wednesday or selling some raffle tickets on Friday night? We need you! Please let us know by filling out the form below and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Volunteers are always needed at Cruise Moab, If you'd like to be a Trail Leader, Trail Gunner, or help out in any other way please fill out the following form and send it in with your registration.
2015 VOLUNTEER FORM: Excel Format (preferred) or PDF Format
Here are some good links about Moab.
Contact the Cruise Moab 2015 committee chairmen:
- Jeff Zepp: email@example.com.
- Scott Yoder
- Our mailing address is:
Cruise Moab, P.O. Box 260175 Lakewood, CO 80226-0175
This is not a quick way to get a response from us. Please call or email!
Past events + Pictures
Pics from previous Cruise Moab events: