Camping at Cruise Moab
For the 2020 event, we’re going to have camping right at the Old Spanish Trail Arena!
We’re bringing in showers and extra toilets so you can camp right on the race track at the Old Spanish Trail Arena. That means you’ll be steps away from all the fun, and can share a campfire with Cruiserheads from all over the U.S. and world.
- If you’re camping in a tent on the ground, cost will be $10/night. No reservations are needed — just show up.
- If you’re “dry camping” with a trailer that doesn’t need hookups, cost will be $25/night. That could be an adventure trailer with an RTT, all the way to a 53′ fifth wheel. No reservations are needed — just show up.
- If you’d like to bring an RV and get water/power hookups, cost will be $30/night. To make a reservation, contact the Old Spanish Trail Arena at (435) 259-6226. Please note that there are limited spots available with hookups.
For any other questions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll usually get back to you within a day.
Why camp at Cruise Moab?
- Hang out with friends both new and old around our nightly campfire.
- Drink a few beers and walk back to your campsite without having to get behind the wheel (Utah DUI laws are strict).
- Save money — Moab lodging ain’t cheap, and this is super inexpensive camping!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
If you’re interested in camping somewhere else, here are a couple more options near Cruise Moab HQ (see map below):
- Moab KOA Campground – about 0.6 miles from HQ (a 10-minute walk or a very short drive)
- OK RV Park – about 0.3 miles from HQ (you could easily walk over but you might choose to drive)